Pages

Wednesday 30 November 2016

Advertisement

Omaka scout camp a hidden gem in the middle of Christchurch.

A lovely quiet place with lots of room to explore.

Easy axcist to a lake for some kikaing or just a dip in the fresh clean water. 

A stream runs through the camp with pet eels no toubing for all ages. 

A huge hall which is linked to the old fashioned kitchen with a open plan dining area.

You can't even hear the plans. 

Fun walking tracks that take you to the Groynes to do some crazy orienteering.

I think that Omaka camp is a nice relaxing and good for ages. Over all Omaka camp is very fun and a great place to go. 


6 comments:

  1. Zoe you have some detail of this little gem, tucked away near the airport. You have mentioned some of the activities that groups could do while staying there. Perhaps a bit more description or elaboration of your ideas. - $70

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for the feed back. I well used that in my next one.

      Delete
  2. Nice work Zoe just check your spelling. But it flowed nice and it was easy to follow. Next time I wound put in a wee bit more detail in to your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good work Zoe but I recommend proofreading this before posting to check the spelling. Good Idea on the orienteering, I didn't think of that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good work Zoe! Remember to proofread. I like how you add cool little things like a 'hidden gem' and 'you can't even hear the planes', they stuck in my head. But next time try elaborate your ideas, expand them.
    But apart from that I really enjoyed reading your blog.

    Holly P

    ReplyDelete