Pages

Sunday 22 May 2016

Netball 21/5/16

Netball 21/5/16
It was a cold and very windy day which means it was very hard to play netball in.

The first half I was goalkeeper which means I have to stop the other teams shorter shooting but the best thing was I don't have to do much because the other team got no goals and we got 21. (Best game ever)

But sadly for the last half I was off but Kate S took my place as the goalkeeper. We ended up both dancing with each other until the other team got the ball down.

I hope next time we get a bit more of a challenging team to verse but another win would be great like that one.

1 comment:

  1. It's always difficult to keep moving when the you don't get a lot of ball. Keep up the good work, sounds like you are an excellent goal keep.

    ReplyDelete